If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Saturday 22 August 2009

Quiet here

Sorry for the lack of posting for the last few days. Things just seem to have been busy here at Chateau Nowhere. The pay cut I had to accept back at the beginning of June has started to bite, with my bank card now being declined in the supermarket and letters arriving daily telling me about my financial sins.

I was worrying about whether I would have to cancel the Denmark trip, but Anna has shown herself to be a complete star yet again by offering to help me out with the fuel bills for the Pan. It's still All Systems Go, but it won't be a no-expense-spared trip. It will, if anything, be an every-expense-spared trip. Fuel to get there and back, minimalist camping, minimalist eating, and freeloading wherever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...