If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Old joke

Albert was having a bit of trouble with his digestive system, and went to see the doctor. That night, Alice woke up to hear him crashing about downstairs. She wanted to ask him what he was doing, but went back to sleep instead. The following night, the same thing happened - Albert would wait until Alice was asleep and then go downstairs, where she could hear him moving around outside the back door.

After this happened for a third night, she stayed awake and, when he returned to bed, asked him what he had been doing.

"Well, Ah went to t'doctors, and he gave me yon suppositories to take for me bowills, like."

"And what has tha bin doing with them?"

"Well, t'doctor told me to put them in my back passage every night, but I might as well have been shoving them up my arse for all the good they are doing."

Ay theng yow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...