If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Recent Visitors

Here are the locations (or, rather, the ISP locations) of some of the most recent visitors to my humble blog:
  • Mountain View, California
  • Sioux Falls, South Dakota
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Rochester, New York
  • Sevilla and Manises, Spain
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Tallinn, Estonia
  • Aabenraa, Denmark
  • Romainville, France
  • Frankston, Australia
  • Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
  • Bat Yam, Israel
Not to mention Rochdale, Edinburgh, Oxford, Cambridge, Wilmslow, Bedford, Dublin and Great Malvern.

I am honoured that such a diverse bunch should come and visit this little piece of foolishness. If that's one of you above, you are very welcome here. Please leave a comment and say Hi.

It's a small world.

9 comments:

  1. Sadly I must own up to Wilmslow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikos - why sadly? I did teaching practice in Macclesfield and spent a lot of time round Alderley Edge. I liked it there.

    Ruth - yes, agreed. Many of them seem to come in off a strange Google search, stay for 1 second and exit, but quite a few seem to stay, and some even comment :) Nice things, blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Richard, I live in Knutsford...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I see. Near to the wonderful Peover Inferior and Superior? That must give the local kids a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your Oxford visitor, but that is a very nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With such a diverse following you should write a novel!

    W van der K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyle - good to see someone from Oxford to give a bit of 'tone'. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous - I am gathering material all the time, don't you worry. One day, all will be revealed, and I will be nominated for the Wan/Booker Prize. Just chew wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What, nowhere in sunny Sussex? I must've been slacking off that day! So it's not one of me above...but hi! anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...