If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Friday 12 March 2010

Six Little Ducks

I took the XT out today on an errand for Anna (she had forgotten to return something very important to the hospital after a physio session this morning, and didn't want them to think she was a criminal). And while I was in the hospital car park, I noticed this:



Six little ducks, all in a row. (The '69' on the trip is pure coincidence, honest.)

That makes about 4500 miles in my ownership. And I think I finally have the reliability sorted. The bike has run faultlessly for several weeks now. Regular readers will remember that I was contemplating taking it to Denmark, or even just round Britain last Autumn. I'm very glad I didn't, as several faults emerged late last year that would have been show-stoppers on a long trip. But each 'issue' has been tackled and sorted, and now I think we have a reliable bike for the Summer.

Famous last words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...