If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Get out and vote, at least

I have voted in every General Election since I was 18, and I'm going to vote in this one. The situation would have to be a lot worse before I considered abstaining. If ever I find myself with a voting slip where none of the candidates are worthy of my cross, I will spoil my ballot paper and register my apathy that way. Simply not voting is just lazy.

I am therefore glad to link to this video, which is pleasantly catchy, and manages to make both Alistair Campbell and Peter Tatchell look human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...