If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Cream Crackered

Did a full 12-hour shift today, with everything to learn and no time to do it in. I am utterly knackered and have nothing to post, other than my fatigue. On this schedule, I am working for 12, travelling for one, and if you take out time to sleep, eat, see to one's bodily needs, and interact in a rudimentary fashion with one's spouse, it leaves about an hour of free time left per day. That isn't enough time to catch up on the blogs I read, never mind write anything. Luckily, I am working a 4-on, 4-off schedule, so blogging activity may well have to be confined to those days.

Now I am off to bed. Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a tough return to the world of work, Richard. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too tough, I have to say. I have done the same again today and am at a similar level of beknackeredness, but there is always bed and a rest. I have the day off tomorrow. I am glad to be back in the workplace, and I never thought I would say that again. Thank you sincerely for your good wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...