Congregation: For yea, we are pleased that the LORD has been gracious unto us.
And lo, great was the weeping and gnashing of teeth in the land of trees, for this testing and the proof thereof caused the felling of many, for presented unto my eyes were six scrolls, and the scrolls were green and pink and yellow, and the scribings upon them were manifold:
- Pass certificate in English and Welsh
- Failure certificate for the headlights in English
- Failure certificate for the headlights in Welsh
- Advisory certificate for the rusty brake discs in English and Welsh
- Emissions certificate in English and Welsh.
Another happy car, today.
This, I can tell you, is a huge relief.
Memo to self: train as an MoT tester. Fifty big ones for 40 minutes' work. Not bad.
UPDATE: list of certificates corrected. Not quite as bad as I thought, when I actually got round to looking properly.