- Ink other than black or blue (do you think a very pale blue counts?)
- Lower-case letters
- Answers that go outside the box
- Ticks that are the wrong way round
- Crossing-out and writing above the line
- Ticking all the boxes when told to "tick all that apply"
- Ticking several boxes when told to "tick one box only"
- Coffee stains
- Rips and tears
- Muddy pawmarks
- Religions with more than 17 characters in their description
- Responders who ignore navigation instructions (like answering questions 27 to 31 when told to go straight to question 32).
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
Computers Are Thick
And computers can't cope with: