If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Monday 18 July 2011

Teaser

Coming soon on this blog:

I've been sent a promotional CD for review, by an American band called the Mean Street Riders - all bikers and good musicians too - and I will post something about this in the near future. I like it, and I hope you will too.

Regular commenter endemoniada_88 went on a ride to the shops recently, going via some races in Italy and then back the pretty way, through Spain. As you do. He's written a trip report which I will be publishing here as soon as I can get the tuits. It's a great read, and with some good photos, and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I have. Plenty of thrills and some (minor) spills. It's given me an itchy throttle hand, that's for sure.

As I said recently, access to bloggery activity for the next couple of weeks is an unknown unknown, so when these wonders will surface into the light of day is anyone's guess.

Keep checking back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...