If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Sunday 30 October 2011

Call the Cops!

Tip of the Shoei to Joe Public for the link to this. The bugger thought it was me*. I'll get him back.

Got to say it's a pretty special outfit. I want one.




* Couldn't have been. the guy in the clip is much better-looking.

UPDATE: This isn't appearing very well in my browser. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't. Blogger doesn't like links to LiveLeak, I see. Direct link is here.

3 comments:

  1. Glad it worked for you! It's vanished from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL or something like that.

    Judging by the poor clutch control this must be American....

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...