If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

- George Washington

Tuesday 25 October 2011

TMI

I ran into a girl I used to work with a few weeks ago while doing the weekly shop. She was with a new partner, very pregnant, and seemed extremely happy. She's a nice girl - sensible, good sense of humour, sociable, pleasant. We learned that we were both on Facebook and later 'friended', as they say. She had the baby recently. Imagine my surprise when today I received this status update from her on my Wall:



Perhaps I am new to this, but ... WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free, according to C P Scott, so go for it. Word verification is turned off for the time being. Play nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...